|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|290||g||Fine Powdered Oats||$1.90||Bulk Powders|
|90.18||g||Whey Protein Isolate||$3.42||Bulk Powders|
|2||g||Methyl Sulfonyl Methane||$0.05||Bulk Powders|
|80.1||g||LoGI Cane Sugar||$0.38||Coles|
Total Daily Cost:
|$7.62||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
Replaced starch with low gi cane sugar for calorie/carb padding as not only is it a difficult substance to handle but it doesn't taste very good.
Replaced flaxseed meal with flaxseed oil as the meal has too much fibre to get the desired amount of omega 3 to a good ratio with the omega 6.
- Refined oats nutrition profile http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/7440/2
- Refined whey nutrition profile http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/custom/1360377/2?quantity=0.25
- Refined lecithin nutrition profile http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fats-and-oils/592/2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choline#Food_sources_of_choline
- Refined flaxseed nutrition profile http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fats-and-oils/7554/2
- Refined salt nutrition profile http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/spices-and-herbs/216/2