|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|90||g||WPI (Unflavored) [Alacen 894]||$2.79||Bulk Nutrients|
|0||g||Instant Full Cream Milk Powder||$0.00||Woolworths|
|25||g||Fine Desiccated Coconut||$0.16||Woolworths|
|20||g||Soy Lecithin Granules||$0.47||Woolworths|
|6||g||Diet Rite Salt Lite||$0.09||Woolworths|
|1||pill||Centrum Men Multivitamin (Aust/NZ)||$0.27||Chemist Warehouse|
Total Daily Cost:
|$6.42||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
Milkless variant of "Nelson's Choc-Coconut (S)Whole Milkshake"
- The macros/calories are set to my personal preference. I highly recommend you modify the recipe to fit your own energy needs and soylent usage.
- Oats and linseed need to be blended, or pay more for powdered oats and linseed meal
- Multivitamin is to be taken separately
- Makes about 2.1L total
- After adding water let it chill in the fridge for 1+ hours for the soy lecithin to dissolve, and the grittiness of the oats to subside.
- Change amounts of oats/maltodextrin/sugar/wpi to fit taste/macros
- Adjust cocoa and cinnamon for flavour (Tastes fine without them too)
- Adjust Xanthan gum which affects texture and consistency
Nutritional info references
WPI: Nutritiondata.self.com, Fonterra ALACEN 894 (Most of Aus WPI is this)
Centrum Multi: Label / Website
Oats: Nutritiondata.self.com, Slism - Molybdenum
Soy lecithin: Nutritiondata.self.com
Kale Powder: Label
Milk powder: Nutrition.self.com
Desiccated Coconut: Nutrition.self.com
Rough fibre breakdowns: https://www.prebiotin.com/resources/fiber-content-of-foods/
Good insoluble fibre sources: Almond meal, Coconut, Cocoa
Thanks to the other (mostly Aussie) DIYers from whom I've borrowed ideas from
Happy to answer any questions. I've had plenty of this particular recipe.