|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|46||g||Organic Coconut Flour||$0.19||Amazon (S)|
|19||g||Bob's Red Mill Potato Starch||$0.19|
|40||g||Whey Protein Isolate (Unflavored)||$0.97||Amazon (S)|
|40||g||Optimum Nutrition Gold||$1.02||Amazon|
|15||g||Bob's Red Mill Chia Seeds||$0.21||Amazon (S)|
|18||g||Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao||$0.49||Amazon (S)|
|6||g||Bob's Red Mill Soy Lecithin Granules||$0.11||Amazon (S)|
|3||g||Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder||$0.19||Amazon|
|4||g||Sea Salt||$0.01||Amazon (S)|
|25||ml||Extra Virgin Olive Oil||$0.30||Amazon|
|1||g||Vitamin D Supplement||$0.02||Amazon|
|1||pill||Kirkland Signature Daily Multi||$0.03||Amazon|
|1||pill||NOW Foods Vitamin k-2||$0.12||Amazon|
|$4.74||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
- If you don't care about resistant starch or gut flora, you can make this cheaper by removing the potato starch and increasing the coconut flour to 70g. Adjust the potassium chloride down as necessary.
- I use half ON protein powder because I feel like they have some of the best balance between flavor and protein. Personally, I use Delicious Strawberry. To keep costs down, I only use Gold, but using Platinum is preferred. If you use Platinum (Hydro Whey), you can replace all of the protein powder with this for even better flavor.
- Again, for the sake of cost, I did not include fish oil. You get plenty of Omega3/6 at the preferred ratio 1:1 (this is especially important in women where it has been shown that this ratio is correlated with reduced breast cancer risk). However, I highly recommend replacing 5ml of each type of oil (EVOO/MCT) with 10ml of Nordic Naturals Fish Oil. Don't get the Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil, due to the Vitamin A content in this, you do not want the high Vitamin A content in the cod liver oil to decrease your Vitamin D absorption efficacy.
- If you don't care about MCT Oil, try Coconut Oil. It gives a really great flavor to this.
- I usually use 8 drops of Sucralose per day, I also add 2g of Matcha for a really nice subtle umami flavor.
Changed the Potassium goal to 2.7 based on research.
Users on discourse noted that for probiotic health, resistant starch is important. I aimed for 15g of supplemented resistant starch using 19g of potato starch (80% RS content). Coconut flour was adjusted down to keep carbs and calories at the same level as before.