|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|120||g||Bob's Red Mill White Rice Flour||$0.33||Bob's Red Mill|
|62||g||Whey Protein Isolate (Chocolate)||$1.69||Amazon|
|23||g||GNC Mega Men® Sport - Chocolate||$0.73||GNC|
|10||g||Cocoa Powder (Hershey's)||$0.13||Local|
|7||g||Potassium Citrate||$0.35||PureBulk, Inc.|
|4||g||Calcium/Vitamin D Powder||$0.20||Amazon|
Total Daily Cost:
|$4.66||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
A recipe I sell on my website, Powderchow.com
Has an oat-y texture to it, similar to a very thin oatmeal. The flavor is perfect for me; not too overpowering and not too subtle.
INSTRUCTIONS (2000 Calories):
- Add one days worth to a 2-liter pitcher.
- Add 6-8 cups of water, depending on how thick or thin you want your mix to be.
- Add 46g (3.1 Tablespoons) of Soybean oil.
- Shake well for thirty seconds.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge overnight. While this isn’t necessary, the taste and texture is definitely improved by doing this.
- Drink throughout the day. Don’t try to chug one meal in a minute unless you want to feel really bloated for the next half hour. Remember, if you divide this into three meals, that’s around 630 calories per meal. Imagine eating a Big Mac and a drink in under a minute!