|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|120||g||Bob's Red Mill White Rice Flour||$0.33||Bob's Red Mill|
|62||g||Whey Protein Isolate (Chocolate)||$1.69||Amazon|
|23||g||GNC Mega Men® Sport - Chocolate||$0.73||GNC|
|10||g||Cocoa Powder (Hershey's)||$0.13||Local|
|7||g||Potassium Citrate||$0.35||PureBulk, Inc.|
|4||g||Calcium/Vitamin D Powder||$0.20||Amazon|
Total Daily Cost:
|$4.82||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
A recipe I sell on my website, Powderchow.com
Chocolate with a hint of cinnamon flavor; the two mix together to create a delicious graham cracker taste! This is a personal favorite mix of flavors I use in my own custom recipe.
INSTRUCTIONS (2000 CALORIES):
- Empty the contents of one bag into a 2 liter pitcher.
- Add 6-8 cups of water, depending on how thin or thick you want your mix to be.
- Add 46g (3.1 Tablespoons) of Soybean oil (NOT INCLUDED) to the mixture.
- Shake well for thirty seconds.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge overnight. While this isn’t necessary, the taste and texture is definitely improved by doing this.
- Drink throughout the day. Don’t try to chug one meal in a minute unless you want to feel really bloated for the next half hour. Remember, if you divide this into three meals, that’s around 660 calories per meal. Imagine eating a Big Mac and a large drink in under a minute!