|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|80||g||Nutribiotic Rice Protein (Vanilla)||$1.65||Amazon|
|23||g||GNC Mega Men® Sport - Vanilla Bean||$0.73||GNC|
|8||g||Potassium Citrate||$0.40||PureBulk, Inc.|
|4||g||Calcium/Vitamin D Powder||$0.20||Amazon|
Total Daily Cost:
|$4.15||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
A recipe I sell on my website, powderchow.com
Has an oat-y, slightly grainy texture to it, similar to official Soylent. Taste isn't too overpowering or underpowering, and definitely won't get in the way of any flavor experimentation. Add cinnamon, cocoa powder, fresh fruit, peanut butter, or anything else you can think of!
INSTRUCTIONS (1600 Calories):
- Empty one days worth of DIY into a 2-liter pitcher.
- Add 6-8 cups of water, depending on how thick or thin you want your mix to be.
- Add 42g (2.9 Tablespoons) of Soybean oil to the mixture.
- Shake well for thirty seconds.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge overnight. While this isn’t necessary, the taste and texture is definitely improved by doing this.
- Drink throughout the day. Don’t try to chug one meal in a minute unless you want to feel really bloated for the next half hour. Remember, if you divide this into three meals, that’s around 530 calories per meal. Imagine eating a Big Mac and a drink in under a minute!