|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|120||g||Bob's Red Mill White Rice Flour||$0.33||Bob's Red Mill|
|62||g||Nutribiotic Rice Protein (Vanilla)||$1.37||Amazon|
|23||g||GNC Mega Men® Sport - Vanilla Bean||$0.88||GNC|
|10||g||Psyllium Husk Powder||$0.14||Amazon|
|8||g||Potassium Citrate||$0.40||PureBulk, Inc.|
|4||g||Calcium/Vitamin D Powder||$0.20||Amazon|
Total Daily Cost:
|$4.58||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
A recipe I sell on my website, Powderchow.com
Has an oat-y, slightly grainy texture to it, similar to official Soylent. Taste isn't too overpowering or underpowering, and definitely won't get in the way of any flavor experimentation. Add cinnamon, cocoa powder, fresh fruit, peanut butter, or anything else you can think of!
INSTRUCTIONS (2000 Calories):
- Add one days worth to a 2-liter pitcher.
- Add 6-8 cups of water, depending on how thick or thin you want your mix to be.
- Add 46g (3.1 Tablespoons) of Soybean oil.
- Shake well for thirty seconds.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge overnight. While this isn’t necessary, the taste and texture is definitely improved by doing this.
- Drink throughout the day. Don’t try to chug one meal in a minute unless you want to feel really bloated for the next half hour. Remember, if you divide this into three meals, that’s around 660 calories per meal. Imagine eating a Big Mac and a drink in under a minute!