|Amount||Volume||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|26||g||10||scoop||Pure Organic Inulin Powder||$0.57||Amazon|
|4||g||2||tsp||Nutricology Dietary Fiber Celllulose||$0.17||Amazon|
|80||g||4||scoop||Wild Whey Protein||$3.17||Wild Nutrition|
|18||g||2||scoop||Code Age Multi-Collagen Protein Powder||$1.11||Amazon|
|60||ml||4||tbsp||Jedwards Perilla Seed Oil||$0.55||Bulk Natural Oils|
|60||ml||4||tbsp||Jedwards Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil||$0.53||Bulk Natural Oils|
|45||ml||3||tbsp||Clean MCT Oil||$1.83||Amazon|
|15||ml||3||tsp||Wild Fish Oil||$0.79||Amazon|
|25||g||4||tsp||Super Electrolytes||$0.98||Super Body Fuel|
|4||g||1||tsp||Super Micros||$0.50||Super Body Fuel|
Total Daily Cost:
|$13.51||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
WHY THIS MEAL REPLACEMENT?
To improve health. For anyone struggling with Chronic Health issues.
- When undergoing the pasteurization process, at what temperature is the milk heated to and for how long?
- What is the lactose content of your protein powder?
- (optional) Why doesn't your isolate have less IG properties? I thought they would be stripped during processing and production?
- (optional) Why do you include enzymes in your protein powder?
- What is the amino acid content of your protein powder (Optional: Why is it the same as the immuno whey)? & Why is your glutamic acid content so low?
- How do you test the levels of the various protein fractions: immunoglobulin, bovine serum albumin, etc.?
- What are the levels of these components?
- Raw Grass Fed Whey: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XX65GS1/ref=twister_B06XWLC1MT?_encoding=UTF8&th=1 https://www.raworganicwhey.com/pages/contact
- Opportuniteas: https://www.amazon.com/Grass-Fed-Whey-Protein-Concentrate/dp/B0177EF6KU/ref=sr_1_6_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1535349811&sr=1-6&keywords=opportuniteas+grass+fed+whey+protein
- Wild Whey: https://www.wildfoods.co/shop/wild-whey-grass-fed-protein
- Kaha Nutrition: https://www.kahanutrition.com/
- Canadian Protein: https://www.canadianprotein.com/us/
- ProteinCo Protein: https://www.proteinco.ca/all-natural-new-zealand-whey-protein-isolate-new/
- Create a spreadsheet for analyzing Whey Proteins
- Message Code Age to ask if they know the amino acid breakdown of their collagen
- Message Wild Foods asking them if their Fish Oil has any Omega-6
- E-mail Colostrum-LD asking what is the amino acid breakdown of their powder and what is its lactose content.
- Write up questions I will need to ask to evaluate whey proteins
- Find a suitable undenatured whey protein
- Add amino acid breakdown to recipe description
- Find suitable fiber option(s)
- Consider Lactase supplement: https://www.amazon.com/Lactase-Enzyme-Lacteeze-Gelda-Scientific/dp/B007VTSMWG/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1535352496&sr=8-5&keywords=lactase+enzyme+drops
- Research olive oil for anti-microbial action
- Research suitable oil options
- Research a way to fulfill the phosphorous needs.
- Research L-Carnitine and Taurine to see (1) what they do (2) what foods contain them (3) whether they are necessary or not
- Use an Amazon Rewards card to save 5% on all purchases from Amazon.
- Set up a Subscribe and Save subscription to save an additional 15% on the following items: (1) Multi-Collagen Protein Powder (2) Wild Fish Oil & (3) Clean MCT.
- These combined strategies will reduce their total daily cost by 20%: from $3.73 to $2.98, for a savings of $0.75 daily.
- When ordering products from Wild Nutrition, use code "#1WildCustomer" for 10% off.
- Will the Wild Whey Protein cause any issues due to its lactose content?
- If taking the shake throughout the day, the body will be fed Vitamin D throughout the day which could have a stimulatory effect and lead to insomnia.
- Would it be beneficial to supplement with something that contains cholesterol for the potential boost in testosterone?
- How much sulfur would be provided by the supplemental protein powder?
- Consider supplementing with Vitamin D3 (Calciferol) , since the Super Micros powder utilizes Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol) which is less poorly absorbed. If supplementing with additional D3, it is best to do so in the morning as Vitamin D can disrupt sleep and lead to insomnia.
- Are there risks of the oils becoming oxidized?
- BioZZZ is a protein powder good for sleep and cognition due to the alpha-lactalbumin content: https://www.biprousa.com/shop/biozzz-unflavored
- Whey, Colostrum & Goat Milk: https://cfsremission.com/2017/06/21/whey-colostrum-and-goat-milk/
- Microbiome Analysis: https://microbiomeprescription.azurewebsites.net/
- Goat Whey: https://www.pinksun.co.uk/whey-protein-grass-fed-hormone-free/goat-sheep-whey-unflavoured/easy-whey-xtra-goat-sheep-whey
- Immune Health Science: http://www.immunehealthscience.com/
- Konjac Fiber could be a better fiber substitute.