|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|74||g||Whey Protein Concentrate||$1.14||Novus Life|
|4||g||Bob's Red Mill Sea Salt||$0.01||Amazon|
|1||pill||Kirkland Signature Daily Multi||$0.03||Amazon|
|2.5||g||Kirkland Signature Optifiber||$0.07||Amazon|
|1||portion||Thorne Research Vitamin D / K2 Liquid||$0.02||Amazon|
Total Daily Cost:
|$2.00||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
PLEASE READ IN FULL (6/25/14):
- Prices may vary. I used my Amazon Prime prices for all the ingredients. I did not include shipping or tax costs.
- I recommend looking for 25 lb or 50 lb bags of the "Masa Harina" flour at a local store. That will save you shipping costs.
- The "Thorne Research Vitamin D / K2 Liquid" ingredient is to be applied via a dropper.
- You should independently verify the accuracy of the nutrition facts listed in this recipe for each individual ingredient before consuming.
- You should independently verify the cost of each individual ingredient before purchasing.
- Please note that some of the items will last you up to 1,200 days. If you do not want to buy in such bulk, reduce the amount you want to buy on the Amazon page. For example, both choline bitartrate and potassium citrate can be bought in smaller amounts. This leads to a lower initial cost in buying the product, but a higher cost/day.
- I take no responsibility for any harm this recipe may cause to anyone. Use at your own risk.
If you like this recipe, favorite it! If you have a comment about this recipe, including any recommendations you have, comment it! I may use it for a v2!
Thanks for reading, and happy DIY Soylent.