|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|60||g||BF VC SA Whey Isolate Powder||$1.45||Walmart|
|51||ml||Extra Virgin Olive Oil||$0.32||Walmart|
|1||pill||SV Calcium Magnesium Zinc D3||$0.02||Walmart|
|1||pill||Kirkland Signature Adults 50+ Mature Multi||$0.03||Amazon|
|1||pill||NOW Foods Vitamin K-2||$0.10||Amazon|
Total Daily Cost:
|$2.92||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
A derivative of People Chow 3.0.1 with the following improvements:
- Sourced from local Walmart and Amazon
- Kirkland multi-vitamin w/out iron (since masa has plenty of iron)
- Balanced nutrients, no overloads
- Nice thick texture due to the chia seeds
- Lower initial up-front costs
- Portions optimized to make mixing 1-3 meals easier
- Minimal settling, even overnight
- Under $1 per meal
- Add 120g Strawberries
- Add 45g Cocoa
- The chia seeds have a great mix of nutrients and are best when given time to absorb the water (15 min or more). You can also get ground chia seeds to make it a little smoother.
- Combining all the dry ingredients is roughly 1 1/4 cups per meal (3 meals per day).
- Sulfur content comes from protein powder based on recommendations at http://discourse.soylent.me/t/sulfur-in-cysteine-and-methionine/10626/11.
- Pills can be swallowed in the morning, or mixed in when blended