|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|75||g||Whey Protein Isolate (Chocolate)||$2.04||Amazon|
|23||g||GNC Mega Men® Sport - Chocolate||$0.73||GNC|
|10||g||Cocoa Powder (Hershey's)||$0.13||Local|
|6||g||Potassium Citrate||$0.30||PureBulk, Inc.|
|4||g||Calcium/Vitamin D Powder||$0.20||Amazon|
Total Daily Cost:
|$4.74||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
A recipe I sell on my website, [Powderchow.com]
Chocolate with a hint of cinnamon flavor; the two mix together to create a delicious graham cracker taste! This is a personal favorite mix of flavors I use in my own custom recipe.
INSTRUCTIONS (1600 Calories):
- Add one days worth to a 2-liter pitcher.
- Add 6-8 cups of water, depending on how thick or thin you want your mix to be.
- Add 42g (2.9 Tablespoons) of Soybean oil.
- Shake well for thirty seconds.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge overnight. While this isn’t necessary, the taste and texture is definitely improved by doing this.
Drink throughout the day. Don’t try to chug one meal in a minute unless you want to feel really bloated for the next half hour. Remember, if you divide this into three meals, that’s around 530 calories per meal. Imagine eating a Big Mac and a drink in under a minute!