|Amount||Volume||Ingredient||€ / day||Source|
|100||g||[Various Flavours] Biotech Iso Whey Zero||€2.47||Amazon|
|1||pill||Vitamin K2 - Menaquinon MK7 200 µg||€0.06||Amazon|
|1.537||g||Kirkland Signature Daily Multi (ground up with a blender)||€0.05||Amazon|
|2||pill||Calcium Magnesium & Vitamin D;Osteo Formula||€0.13||Amazon|
|0.7||g||1||scoop||BULK POWDERS Choline Bitart||€0.03||Amazon|
|150||ml||heavy cream 40%||€0.60||Local supermarket|
|50||ml||Proteinclub C8 MCT Oil||€2.39||Amazon|
|3||pill||GloryFeel Omega 3 Fish Oil Capsules||€0.16||Amazon|
|50||ml||Oil, olive, salad or cooking||€0.50||Local supermarket|
Total Daily Cost:
|€6.53||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
Remix of: [Various Flavours] German Keto Chow Version
My goal here is to use this when working and then eat normal food during the weekends... Ie this is not meant to be a 100% replacement Preferably it should contain everything the body needs but i will take some shortcuts, if something is too problematic, and rely on food (primarily meat) consumtion during weekends.
Updated with working amazon links.. (not yet checked for quality) minor tweaks:
- Reduce carbs.
- Increase protein and reduce fat a bit.
- Increase Omega 3
- Switch to using a Himalayan salt to increase intake of minerals..
- Removed fibers.
- Find some better sources of vitamins and minerals. Most of the linked ones are not in a easy bio-available state and requires over-consumption.
- Find better Omega 3 pills.
- Read up on MCT oil powders..
- Figure out a way to make this go down a bit easier, or figure out some better substitutes.... heavy cream is for fat + some minerals/vitamins. oliveoil - only for the fat-content.. (and having non-saturated fat) mct-oil - purely for the C8 content.
Plan, depending on consistency, is to have a really dry powder that can be premixed in larger batches.. Premixed vacuum-sealed bags would be nice when traveling and then just buy the non-transportable liquids locally. Might not be able to find the best oils/fats, but still better than nothing.