|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|358||g||Signature Kitchens All Purpose Enriched Bleached Flour||$0.41||Safeway|
|81||g||Signature Kitchens Old-Fashioned Oats||$0.30||Safeway|
|56||g||MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate Unflavored||$0.99||MyProtein|
|58||g||Signature Select Pure Olive Oil||$0.75||Safeway|
|1||pill||Signature Care Century Adults||$0.00||Safeway|
|1||pill||Signature Care One-Per-Day Odorless Fish Oil 1200 mg||$0.00||Safeway|
Total Daily Cost:
|$2.45||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Heat the water to boiling.
- Pour the oil to the well in the centre of the dry ingredients, then pour the water into the oil, and mix until homogenous.
- Cover it with a wet paper towel to prevent the dough from drying. Leave it for 1 hour.
- Put some oil or cooking spray on your hands. Divide the dough into as many portions on you would like. Knead each portion between your hands until it is homogenous, then mould it into a ball. Place the portions on a baking tray lined with parchment and leave them for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (425 °F) and bake for 12 to 20 minutes. The greater the number of portions into which you divided the dough, the less time they will need to bake.
- Bake until golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped underneath.
- Cool on a wire rack.