|Amount||Ingredient||kr / day||Source|
|170||g||Bjørn Havremel (Oat Flour)||kr4.42||Grocery Store|
|75||g||Regal Byggmel (Barley Flour)||kr1.27||Grocery Store|
|20||g||Cocoa Powder||kr1.24||Grocery Store|
|33||ml||Soybean Oil||kr0.73||Grocery Store|
|10||ml||Møllers Tran (Fish Oil)||kr2.56||Grocery Store|
|4||g||Iodised Salt||kr0.16||Grocery Store|
|150||g||Myo 5-Phase Protein Isolate Sjokolade||kr23.95||XXL|
|1||pill||Gerimax Multivitamin & Overskudd||kr2.47||Pharmacy|
|5||g||Now Foods, Potassium Chloride Powder||kr0.84||iHerb|
|1||pill||Nature's Way, Choline||kr0.65||iHerb|
|0.5||g||Now Foods, Xanthan Gum||kr0.16||iHerb|
|1||g||Stevia Powder (mix)||kr0.55||iHerb|
Total Daily Cost:
|kr43.01||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
- Ingredients easily obtainable in Norway via local- and web-stores
- Based on a moderate high protein diet (carbs45%, protein 30%, fat 25%)
- Mild chocolate taste (can be modified by replacing cocoa powder and protein powder flavor)
- Calories can be adjusted by adding/reducing flour, maltodextrin, protein powder and soybean oil.
- Prices do not include shipping and will be a little higher than listed. Currency exchange rates will affect iHerb prices.
Please leave a comment if you find the recipe interesting or have improvement suggestions.
Step by step guide for making EasyBalance in blender:
- Add 0.2l of water and the pills to the blender. Blend the pills until they are dissolved in the water.
- Add 0.3l of water
- Add all the solid ingredients.
- Add 0.5l of water and blend
- Add the oils and blend again
- Pour over in bottles (I use 3x0.7l shaker bottles).
- Add extra water by preference (I add an additional 0.6l).
- Put in fridge overnight
- Shake bottle before consuming.
23.02.2015: Updated price for protein powder as XXL sells it cheaper than Myo
30.01.2015: Big changes after a few weeks of experimenting:
- Lowered daily caloric goal to 2000 kcal to allow for easier scaling of recipe.
- Replaced multivitamin due to import restrictions.
- Increased oat flour, lowered barley flour
- Added Maltodextrin to improve "milkshake feeling"
- Added cocoa powder for chocolate flavor, fiber and vitamins
- Removed Regal Rugmel (Rye Flour) due to grainy consistency which had bad effect on drinkability.
- Experiment with replacing stevia with sugar as sweetener. Lower maltodextrin to compensate.