|Amount||Ingredient||€ / day||Source|
|93||g||Impact Whey Protein (Chocolate Blanc)||€1.20||My Protein|
|2||g||Xanthan Gum||€0.05||My Protein|
|150||ml||Cream (Creme fluide entiere)||€0.54||Local|
|3||g||Dipotassium Phosphate||€0.27||My Protein|
|1||g||Choline Bitartrate||€0.05||My Protein|
|10||g||MCT powder||€0.68||My Protein|
|44||g||Omega Seed Mix||€0.79||My Protein|
|3||g||Psyllium Husk Powder||€0.06||My Protein|
|0.7||g||Multi vitamines en poudre||€0.09||Myprotein|
Total Daily Cost:
|€4.00||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
Copied from (ketogenic-france-ingredients) made from keto chow. Modification :
- Only composant from myprotein to have only one order.
- Added Glycin after some readings and tests on myself. Decided to add 10g/day (see : French article on Glycin)
- Suppress Calcium (I have lot in my water and did not have some available. I will rework this before next week !)
- Use Zyma D3 for D3
- Use lin oil for Omega-3
Note : when entering ketosis I followed recommendation there : Ketogenic Complete food and add :
- 1g Potassium
- 3g magnesium citrate (300mg magnesium)
- 1g/kg protein/day, which is a bit less than what I need.
- No salt added because I eat some fermented vegetables that I make.