|Amount||Ingredient||AU$ / day||Source|
|1.25||g||Choline Bitartrate||AU$0.02||Powder City|
|110||g||Dymatize Nutrition Elite (Chocolate Fudge)||AU$3.96||iHerb|
|2||pill||Healthy Care Australia Triple Strength Fish Oil||AU$0.40||Discount Chemist|
|150||ml||Heavy Whipping Cream (USDA values)||AU$0.75||Woolworths/IGA/Coles|
|2.13||g||Magnesium Citrate||AU$0.15||Powder CIty|
|1||pill||Now Foods MK-7 Vitamin K-2 (mixed in with powder)||AU$0.21||iHerb|
|2||pill||Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Multivitamin||AU$0.40||iHerb|
|3.95||g||Potassium Citrate||AU$0.25||Powder City|
|16||g||Psyllium Husk Powder||AU$0.32||Woolworths|
Total Daily Cost:
|AU$8.29||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
This is my personal or "Aussie" version of Chris Bair's infamous KetoChow. Which can be seen here, so a big props and thanks to Chris! It's extremely early days, so I'll gladly take any and all sensible recommendations.
- Most creams you can buy at the supermarket are only 35% milk fat, so adjust accordingly.
- For the sake of getting this out there I've included the calcium phospate as I'm struggling to find an appropriate source of phosphorus.
- If you choose to order from Powder City, be warned that customs clearance can take a while.
- The potassium is probably the most difficult item to source within Australia without a script. Although my local Amcal does sell Eagle Potasi which I've previously bought without a script.
- Definitely use a coffee/herb grinder to grind up the psyllium husk. It improves the consistency by fucking miles.
- [x] Make this public!
- [x] Be annoyed that task lists don't work.
- [ ] Find a reputable seller of dicalcium phosphate. Otherwise I'll need to find a different means for the phosphorus RDI.
- [ ] Could I possibly use bone meal as a source of phosphorus? Now Foods does sell it...
- [ ] Increase the dosage of the phosphorus.
- [ ] Current MCT Oil does not actually contain the same stats as ChrisBair's one. This will need to be changed.