|Amount||Ingredient||¥ / day||Source|
|200||ml||Heavy Whipping Cream||¥138.00||Local Supermarket|
|100||g||Savas Whey Protein 100 (Cocoa)||¥382.86||Amazon.jp|
|2||pill||Kirkland Multi Vitamin||¥5.00||Costco|
|6||pill||Nature Made Calcium and Magnesium with Zinc||¥0.78||Amazon.jp|
|3||pill||Nature Made Iron||¥20.36||Amazon.jp|
|1||pill||Natures Way Choline||¥8.60||Amazon.jp|
|1||pill||KAL Vitamin K||¥6.80||Amazon.jp|
|2||pill||Nature Made Super Fish Oil||¥25.29||Amazon.jp|
Total Daily Cost:
|¥682.96||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
This recipe is in testing
This is my attempt to create Keto Chow using ingredients and products in Japan. I tried to source everything from Amazon.co.jp and also avoid items that need to be imported.
I'm positive that Japan doesn't list all the vitamins and minerals contained in their foods such as Iodine, Copper, Manganese, Sulfur, ect.
How to Make
- Take the fish oil capsule seperately. It destroys the taste.
- Crush all the pills into powder
- Mix in all the other powders
- Add heavy cream to account for calories
- Add water to 500mL
- Shake and enjoy!
- Reduce price - Fiber Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, and Vitamin K supplements are expensive
- Find powdered alternatives to pills
- Replace Savas Protein. It has too many additives that interfere with the multivitamin
2017/03/23 Added 7g of sugar because it was too salty.
Initial Recipe Creation