|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|1500||g||Avocados, raw, California||$0.00|
|500||g||Egg, whole, cooked, hard-boiled||$0.00|
|7||g||Iodized Table Salt||$0.00|
Total Daily Cost:
|$0.00||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
Eat the egg shells for calcium.
- 10 avocados
- 10 eggs
- 1 serving tablea or cacao nibs
- Don't forget iodized salt
Some eggs apparently have virtually no carbs, but I'll use the numbers from this site. Avocado has 0.3g sugars, but another 1.7g non-fiber carbs (sugar alcohols, I guess).
- Avocado: 15 * (0.3 or 2) = 4.5-30g
- Eggs: 5 * 1.12 = 5.6g
- Cacao nibs: 0.3 * 18.5 = 5.55g
- Total: 15.65-41.15
- Lack of variety
- Some nutrients may be essential without being recognized as such now.
- Non-essential nutrients can still be beneficial.
- "Iron isn't just iron" etc., i.e., the bioavailability etc. of some nutrients may not be high enough, resulting in a deficiency.
- Sugar alcohols
- 1.7g * 15 is a lot of sugar alcohols. Some random website said that amount of sorbitol would likely cause diarrhea.
- Omega 3/6
- Limited amounts of DHA and EPA