|Amount||Ingredient||$ / day||Source|
|30||g||Impact Whey Protein, no flavor||$0.54||Amazon|
|35||g||Radicchio||$0.14||Local grocery store|
|36||g||Ajvar (red peppers vegetable spread)||$0.86||Amazon|
|3||g||Iodized sea salt||$0.03||Amazon|
|1||pill||Ultra Vitamin D3||$0.07||Amazon|
|25||g||Whole egg powder||$0.63||Amazon|
Total Daily Cost:
|$7.59||Add Ingredients |
to Amazon Cart
- Exceedingly cheap but fully nutritionally complete
- Easy to make - one batch for two days' worth
- Ideal 1:1 Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio
- Delicious and satiating!
- Extremely flexible as is the nature of sandwiches.
- 170g flax seed
- 60g whey protein isolate, no flavor
- 50g whole egg powder
- 60g coconut oil (mix with hot water in a separate bowl if it is hard)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Nu-salt
- 1 tsp iodized sea salt
- 50g sesame seeds
- 100g sour cream, 30% milk fat
- 350g water (or as much as you need to get a flowy batter, not too dense and not too liquidy, just right enough for the batter to easily flow into the silicone mold)
- Mix the dry ingredients into the 1st bowl, and blend the wet ingredients into the 2nd bowl.
- Mix the content of both bowls, and blend to produce bread batter.
- Pour the batter into the silicone mold, and bake for 40min at 170C.
- Cut the buns in half and place/slather the ingredients to your liking.
P.S. Ketogenic diet requires an increased intake of sodium.