DIY Complete Foods Website Tips
How to duplicate an ingredient
- Make sure you have a recipe already created where you can copy the ingredient to.
- Go to the recipe page of the recipe you would like to copy an ingredient from.
- Click the name of the ingredient you would like to copy.
- Click the button on the right side of the popup with an arrow pointing up and to the right.
- Select the recipe you would like to copy the ingredient to from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down and click the Save button.
- You should then be redirected to your recipe and the ingredient should be at the bottom of the list.
How to change the order of ingredients in a recipe
From the main page of a recipe you've created, click the blue "edit" button in the line immediately beneath the recipe name. Ingredients can be moved around in the "re-order ingredients" section in the left-hand column.